Saturday, January 31, 2009

Restaurant Discounted Gift Certificates (Restaurant Blog Now)

During this current recession, I am practically fighting for business.  I have probably spent more time in the last month finding creative ways to entice guests to come and eat in my restaurant.  I am running such specials as 1/2 price appetizers and bar specials on certain beers and wines.  At the same time, I have to constantly remind my staff that guests that walk in our doors are giving us a chance to WOW them.   Before every shift, I encourage my staff to behave like it is a privilege to wait on these guests because if they have a bad experience, they will not be back.  I have had a lot of luck advertising through the link below.  This is a great way to stretch your dollar and still have an enjoyable meal.  I also like to use it when I am traveling.  You can search a certain city and purchase discounted gift certificates to restaurants for use while you are in that city as well.  Happy Dining!

Dallas - $25 Gift Certificates for $10

No comments:

Post a Comment